- Cultural meal site
- Stay tuned for our cultural meal site opening in March 2022.
- Food vouchers
- Every Monday from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Please bring a valid form of ID (Driver’s License / State issued / Passport)
- Funded by FEMA, United Way – The Hmong American Center, Inc. works with the local FEMA Board to provide food vouchers to families in need, specifically the elderly, disabled, or those who were impacted by unforeseen circumstances such as job lost, natural disaster, and sickness.
- Bakery pantry
- Free bakery items from Pick n Save, every Monday.
Any questions, please call our front desk at 715-842-8390
Front Desk hours: Monday-Friday 10:00 am to 4:30 pm